Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join in 2019. How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!

I would like to join in 2019. How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!

Disco, we will get you on the list for 2019! I will PM you with details.

How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!
It's a flat rate box. IIRC, no weight limit inside the USA.

Pass Around Box fans,

It's that time of the year! As @autonoz indicated above, this is the time to sign up. As I was going through the setup for this year, I noticed that the previous years of Pass Around Games were scattered around the forum and hard to find. I took the opportunity to clean all of this up and create our own dedicated subforum to Pass Around Box Game in The Members' Area. The following changes were made:
  • Previous annual threads were made sticky and locked for replies. You can review them to see what people did in the past and get some ideas.
  • Cleaned up the rules and made sticky - please read before signing up.
  • Made a new thread for 2019. Please do not reply in that thread telling us you want to sign up. Read the rules and follow the directions there to get signed up so we get this done right the first time and we can get started soon!
Pass Around Box Game Forum

We will want to send the box out sometime in April so click on the link above!

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back