Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to put on this year's list also. However I just had surgery had have a weight restriction below this box for the next two months. I guess I need to be 10 names or so from now. Thanks

I would like to put on this year's list also. However I just had surgery had have a weight restriction below this box for the next two months. I guess I need to be 10 names or so from now. Thanks

Randy, I added you to the list this morning. We can move you around later if your lifting restrictions are still in effect when your turn comes up. When you have a chance, PM your mailing address to me so I can update the contact info list.

I would like to be added. Sending PM to vtcnc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, finally got it off my phone, Just a few go No go, that I figured would work good on some things.
and like the one after me said, it took a couple of tries to repack it. Wish I knew what half of the stuff in there was for. But looking and trying to figure some of it out is also the fun part.

Ok, finally got it off my phone, Just a few go No go, that I figured would work good on some things.
and like the one after me said, it took a couple of tries to repack it. Wish I knew what half of the stuff in there was for. But looking and trying to figure some of it out is also the fun part.
It's nice to hear you found a reason for some of those funny sized gauge pins......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back