Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter Gold Member
What happened to the pass around box?? Did someone sell it on eBay or something??

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I’ll reach out and prod it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Got the box today. Will open it this evening, do swap(s), and hope to have it out on Friday or Saturday. What I'll do almost immediately is look up who's next, send them an alert, and get their address.

Can't wait to check out the "Christmas in July" surprise!

Cadillac

Registered
Registered
Bill question on that spring button clip. Is that a clip that is used for like telescoping tubing? Like on pop up tent and such. They look familiar but wasn’t sure. Looks like three of my items have been picked so far. :encourage:

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Bill question on that spring button clip. Is that a clip that is used for like telescoping tubing? Like on pop up tent and such. They look familiar but wasn’t sure.

I put a few of those in the box.... That is exactly what they are... You drill a hole in a piece of tubing and slide it down inside untill the button pops out... McMaster-Carr calls them "Button Quick-Release Connectors

Last edited:

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Sent a PM to Brento. He replied he'd asked to be taken off the list. So kvt is next, and I've sent him a PM.

Brento

Registered
Registered
Love to join up on the box at a later date just cant swing time exactly right now. Still want to see those pictures!

kvt

Active User
I will try to leave a little room in it when I send it out.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
I will try to leave a little room in it when I send it out.

I'm not going to be happy if I have to remove everthing I put in there last time.... Please fill a drawer.... lol

kvt

Active User
Problem is I have to make some drawers to fill. I just keep pilling stuff on top of my work bench, shelfs and such.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Sorry I didn't get it out sooner. Here is what i took, wasn't going to take the 4" cutter but it wouldn't fit....
Isn't that just the cutest little drill that you have even seen..... I cant believe that they have a TiAlN coating..... LULZ! I have about 10 more of these....

What I took.jpg

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Sent the box off to KVT just a few minutes ago. ETA Wednesday.
Here are the goodies I took from the box (plus copies of the files on the DVD). Note that one of the drill bits is left handed. Should be very useful when I have to extract a broken screw. Many thanks to those who put all the goodies in there!
kHPIM5479.jpg

Fitter Bill

Registered
Registered
Bill question on that spring button clip. Is that a clip that is used for like telescoping tubing? Like on pop up tent and such. They look familiar but wasn’t sure. Looks like three of my items have been picked so far. :encourage:
Pretty sure that is what it is. I removed the button on the end, looks good holding my parallels apart. Bill

kvt

Active User
just received the box and opened it. Will get with Cooter Brown on it. As no one else after us at this point not may take a little while and go through things.

autonoz

Active User
Registered
I have added my name to the bottom of the list. If anyone decides to be put on the list they will be added above mine. If not and the box gets to my name, I will secure the box for the remainder of the year and we will start a 2019 pass around list later in the year.

Brento

Registered
Registered
I know i am a pain in the ass but if the box is going away for the rest of the year i would like to say goodbye. and whoever would be sending it to me does not need to rush to get it to me.

Nogoingback

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
You can add me to the list again after Brento.

Brento

Registered
Registered
i have a few things i can add to the box as well that may be nice for others.

autonoz

Active User
Registered
I know i am a pain in the ass but if the box is going away for the rest of the year i would like to say goodbye. and whoever would be sending it to me does not need to rush to get it to me.
Not sure what you mean. Why are you saying goodbye?

Brento

Registered
Registered
Joke to show i would like to see the box possibly before we end the pass around until 2019.

autonoz

Active User
Registered
nogoingback and brento, who wants the box first? Who has time for it now and who would rather wait a bit?

S

SCLead

Forum Guest
Register Today
I'm willing to toss my name in the ring as well, if it keeps things alive a bit longer. I'm available now, or I can wait. Only possible delay is I can only ship out on Fridays, but that shouldn't cause more than a few days delay at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock