Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Hope you can find a good use for all the (rivet?) countersinks and the depth control housing. I had that set for a couple years, but never really found a use for it.

Logan 400

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
@hman To be honest I did not know what it was when I first looked at it. I could sort of see the concept but not an application. I googled the name on the stop gate and watched a you tube video that explained how to use it. I do a fair amount of projects that require sheet metal. I will be using this on a fairly regular basis. Thank you.
Jay

Esmith41

Registered
Registered
Came home to the box on the front porch and asked my wife why she didn’t bring it in..... I got a chance to dig through it a bit last night. Being a noob I have to do a little research on some of the items. I will try to get pics of what I will be keeping from the box latter today. Probably will not be shipping out until the storm has past. Thanks again for this opportunity.
Eric

Esmith41

Registered
Registered
It’s off to Brian. 46.8 lbs. it was harder repacking than I had anticipated.

bfk

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
It’s off to Brian. 46.8 lbs. it was harder repacking than I had anticipated.
The box is here. Sometimes I think my mailman doesn’t like hauling a 46lb box up 29 stairs from the street.
Awesome packing job, Eric. It’s going to have to wait until the weekend to get properly examined.
I aim to get it on its way Monday or Tuesday.

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I would like to join in 2019. How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I would like to join in 2019. How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!
Disco, we will get you on the list for 2019! I will PM you with details.

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
How much is the mailing for the box when it gets close to 47 pounds? myabe I'll get lucky and someone will put in some 4pn collets (LOL)!
It's a flat rate box. IIRC, no weight limit inside the USA.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Pass Around Box fans,

It's that time of the year! As @autonoz indicated above, this is the time to sign up. As I was going through the setup for this year, I noticed that the previous years of Pass Around Games were scattered around the forum and hard to find. I took the opportunity to clean all of this up and create our own dedicated subforum to Pass Around Box Game in The Members' Area. The following changes were made:
  • Previous annual threads were made sticky and locked for replies. You can review them to see what people did in the past and get some ideas.
  • Cleaned up the rules and made sticky - please read before signing up.
  • Made a new thread for 2019. Please do not reply in that thread telling us you want to sign up. Read the rules and follow the directions there to get signed up so we get this done right the first time and we can get started soon!
Pass Around Box Game Forum

We will want to send the box out sometime in April so click on the link above!

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock