Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, according to the site, it should arrive before 8PM today but is still in transit to SA at this time. So not sure what is going on.

I put some very strange tooling in the box that will have you doing google searches all night long. Very unique compared to anything I've seen before.

Status

February 23, 2018, 12:33 pm
In Transit to Next Facility
On its way to SAN ANTONIO, TX 78244
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the next facility as of February 23, 2018.

They don't like us very much do they?

Last edited:
Never seemed to have any shipping problems before, and this has been ongoing for quite some time.
Wonder if there are some new rules in place or else the weight of the box broke some new piece of handling equipment.
Just a suggestion, I would affix HEAVY stickers all over it just to be kind to the handlers. They have them at the counter at the PO.

Mails been screwed up here too. I have had tracking say something was delivered but I get it 2 days later. I think it's the carriers though. I think they scan something but it never leaves their truck til they feel like delivering it. Plus we have had so many different carriers lately. Not like the old days when you had the same carrier for years. My mail can be delivered anywhere from 11am to 6pm depending on the carrier.

Mails been screwed up here too. I have had tracking say something was delivered but I get it 2 days later. I think it's the carriers though. I think they scan something but it never leaves their truck til they feel like delivering it. Plus we have had so many different carriers lately. Not like the old days when you had the same carrier for years. My mail can be delivered anywhere from 11am to 6pm depending on the carrier.

Lots of subcontracting of mail delivery is happening now - the Amazon Prime effect in my opinion. I have received packages on Sunday which for my entire life was unheard of and not considered a good idea in our rural communities. I think the cross communication between the big three tracking systems and the handoff between companies is what is going on here...but I could be wrong!

Box just arrived today. only 2 days late.
Will be sending pm to next in line.

Just received the box this afternoon... the mail lady asked me to get it out of the truck. She said it was too heavy for her.

I haven't had time to poke through it yet, I'll try to do that tomorrow.

-Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back