Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brento

Registered
Registered
I do have a question though that maybe one of you can answer. There seems to be 3 little drills or something that are kind of grooved? kind of looks like they are silver soldered onto a rod? i was wondering what that could be for?

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I do have a question though that maybe one of you can answer. There seems to be 3 little drills or something that are kind of grooved? kind of looks like they are silver soldered onto a rod? i was wondering what that could be for?
Those are brazed carbide tipped Gun Drills with through coolant holes. I had a job at a tool and die shop a few years ago, they took me off the DedTru and stuck me on the Gun Drill, runs cutting oil down the drill at 600 psi, its a mindless job and its the worst job in the shop when you have a boss that wants to see you always moving. I quit that job after 2 months on that evil machine.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
The box showed up today! I'm hoping to get it back on the road by Saturday.

682bear

Registered
Registered
I believe I am next on the list... but I will be on vacation until July... so skip me and send it on to Randy Wilson...

If someone could just move me to the bottom of the list, I would appreciate it.

-Bear

Cadillac

Registered
Registered
I have a question where would the list be to view? I've search with no success.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
You guys should have taken more stuff... Now I'm forced to take a way to much just so I can fit half my stuff in the box... I need to be on the list again but you guys need to send me some air next time... The next guy to get this box is going to poop when he opens it....

I'm also going to be taking out some of the stuff that I put in the box last time so I can replace it with something a little more useful...

Last edited:

Brento

Registered
Registered
I also wouldnt mind checking out the box again but would like to wait a little while for others as well as so the boxcan refresh before i see it again.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I believe I am next on the list... but I will be on vacation until July... so skip me and send it on to Randy Wilson...

If someone could just move me to the bottom of the list, I would appreciate it.

-Bear
Will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autonoz

Active User
Registered
The list is starting to slowly diminish. If anyone wants to be put back on let us know a couple of people above the final person. If no one wants to have the box sent to them I will add my name and have the box returned to me. I will refresh the contents and remove and add things I think will be the most useful to others that may sign up next year. The list for this year will still be open and if enough people add their names I will start the box going again this year. If not not enough show interest for the remainder of the year the new names on the list will be added to the top of next years.

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
I've been hesitant to sign up ... my shop is still wall-to-wall boxes, and I haven't set up too many of the tools I moved in from Oregon. But what the hey. Amongst all the stuff I've unpacked, there's a bunch of duplicates I could add to the box. So I'll go for it. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Brento

Registered
Registered
ill join again just put me towards the bottom. maybe i can scrounge up some stuff to put in.

Who squeezed that wooden toolbox into the Pass Around?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was tough but i got er in there!

kvt

Active User
I would have taken more, but I like to try and put in as much as I take out. I will do it again in a couple of months. I have a so vacation next month, I may take it again after that, I will try to leave some room next time

hman

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Thanks! I'll be eating sushi and awaiting with bait-ed breath :)

RandyWilson

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
You guys should have taken more stuff... Now I'm forced to take a way to much just so I can fit half my stuff in the box... I need to be on the list again but you guys need to send me some air next time... The next guy to get this box is going to poop when he opens it....

I'm also going to be taking out some of the stuff that I put in the box last time so I can replace it with something a little more useful...

Looks like that will default to me. PM a-comin'

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
My friend Josh D took a few small tools
20180606_181044.jpg
And his brother Paul D took this from the box
20180606_183828.jpg
I wanted them to help me make some more room but Paul packed it full of very strange tooling.

20180606_183828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock