Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a question though that maybe one of you can answer. There seems to be 3 little drills or something that are kind of grooved? kind of looks like they are silver soldered onto a rod? i was wondering what that could be for?

I do have a question though that maybe one of you can answer. There seems to be 3 little drills or something that are kind of grooved? kind of looks like they are silver soldered onto a rod? i was wondering what that could be for?

Those are brazed carbide tipped Gun Drills with through coolant holes. I had a job at a tool and die shop a few years ago, they took me off the DedTru and stuck me on the Gun Drill, runs cutting oil down the drill at 600 psi, its a mindless job and its the worst job in the shop when you have a boss that wants to see you always moving. I quit that job after 2 months on that evil machine.

Box is on its way I have the tracking number, I hope the delivery date is correct. I cant wait to see what you guys have put in there since the last time I had it.
Capture.JPG

The box showed up today! I'm hoping to get it back on the road by Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back