Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I am next on the list... but I will be on vacation until July... so skip me and send it on to Randy Wilson...

If someone could just move me to the bottom of the list, I would appreciate it.

-Bear

I have a question where would the list be to view? I've search with no success.

You guys should have taken more stuff... Now I'm forced to take a way to much just so I can fit half my stuff in the box... I need to be on the list again but you guys need to send me some air next time... The next guy to get this box is going to poop when he opens it....

I'm also going to be taking out some of the stuff that I put in the box last time so I can replace it with something a little more useful...

Last edited:
I also wouldnt mind checking out the box again but would like to wait a little while for others as well as so the boxcan refresh before i see it again.

I believe I am next on the list... but I will be on vacation until July... so skip me and send it on to Randy Wilson...

If someone could just move me to the bottom of the list, I would appreciate it.

-Bear

Will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The list is starting to slowly diminish. If anyone wants to be put back on let us know a couple of people above the final person. If no one wants to have the box sent to them I will add my name and have the box returned to me. I will refresh the contents and remove and add things I think will be the most useful to others that may sign up next year. The list for this year will still be open and if enough people add their names I will start the box going again this year. If not not enough show interest for the remainder of the year the new names on the list will be added to the top of next years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back