Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hesitant to sign up ... my shop is still wall-to-wall boxes, and I haven't set up too many of the tools I moved in from Oregon. But what the hey. Amongst all the stuff I've unpacked, there's a bunch of duplicates I could add to the box. So I'll go for it. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

ill join again just put me towards the bottom. maybe i can scrounge up some stuff to put in.

Who squeezed that wooden toolbox into the Pass Around?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was tough but i got er in there!

I would have taken more, but I like to try and put in as much as I take out. I will do it again in a couple of months. I have a so vacation next month, I may take it again after that, I will try to leave some room next time

Thanks! I'll be eating sushi and awaiting with bait-ed breath :)

You guys should have taken more stuff... Now I'm forced to take a way to much just so I can fit half my stuff in the box... I need to be on the list again but you guys need to send me some air next time... The next guy to get this box is going to poop when he opens it....

I'm also going to be taking out some of the stuff that I put in the box last time so I can replace it with something a little more useful...

Looks like that will default to me. PM a-comin'

My friend Josh D took a few small tools
20180606_181044.jpg
And his brother Paul D took this from the box
20180606_183828.jpg
I wanted them to help me make some more room but Paul packed it full of very strange tooling.

20180606_183828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back