Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to scrounge for smaller items to put back in the box. And I'm biasing my "keeper" choices towards larger things.

I've been unexpectedly busy this week; got a list of honey-doos from my realtor. The box will be ready to go back on the road Saturday or Monday at the latest. Next in line please PM me an address.

Rule #9 from the OP.
"9. If the box is in your possession it is your responsibility to contact the next member below you on the list for his or her address."

Not all the persons on the list "watch" the thread and may not be aware they're next. Therefore, rule #9.

It took longer to repack this thing than it did to browse through the contents.

I was tempted to keep some bigger items, just to make room. But I just couldn't justify taking something I couldn't use... or even identify in some cases. The only thing I kept against my will was one pair of earplugs that were found after the box was sealed. I was NOT opening it again.

passaround18.jpg

The box was ready to go Saturday. Alas....

passaround18-1.jpg

I will have to do it on my lunch break Monday.

Yeah, it is. I have/had none.

It's on the way northwestward. 9505 5132 4818 8169 1781 77. Official weight unknown. "you broke my scale"

Sweet! What was the cost Randy? Last time I got this it was $13ish flat rate box if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeppers. $13.65 as I remember, medium flat rate box.

Box is on its way! Weight is 43lbs. Would have cost $49.05 if it wasn’t flat rate.
Tracking number:9114901230801465315739

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Where are the pics. You made it through that fast. It takes me a day just to go through it all trying to figure part of it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back