Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
be57695a3008f6794761ff436185f8e6.jpg

Sorry about no pic! Just some 1/4” hss blanks is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always good when you have a presant at the door when you get home from work. Top one turned out to be my benchmark abrasive promo wheels. :cool:Pretty dam heavy box looks good no damage. I have some work ahead of me. image.jpeg

As much as i would love to participate again ill probably have to pass. Have just a lot going on that the box would just sit for to long.

First I want to say thank you for opportunity I think this is a great deal for people to exchange or just donate tooling to where you know it will get used.
Also wanna say thanks to whomever made the hand scraper grinding gauge been wanting one of those. Everything I took will be very useful to me. Can put my tooling grinder to work. Box will be in the mail tomorrow thanks again. 5FC4A210-64C0-4341-BFA0-1CA11ED64785.jpeg

First I want to say thank you for opportunity I think this is a great deal for people to exchange or just donate tooling to where you know it will get used.
Also wanna say thanks to whomever made the hand scraper grinding gauge been wanting one of those. Everything I took will be very useful to me. Can put my tooling grinder to work. Box will be in the mail tomorrow thanks again.

What are those parts in the bag for? My friend Paul put those in the box, we have no idea what they are...

It would be nice if things going in the box would be hobby machinist related and useful ,not things you don’t know what they are.

The items in the bag are for holding a hss blank in a large boring bar for lineboring. You bore a perpendicular hole the size of these inserts into your boring bar. Insert your sharp tool bit and adjust your depth of bit by the setscrew in the insert. Very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back