Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... I have been wrapped up in trying to catch up on yardwork that backed up on me during a 3 week vacation to Alberta and British Columbia...

I finally found time to ship the box today. It should arrive at Fitter Bills house Monday.

This is what I kept out of the box...

20180711_080204.jpg

-Bear

What sizes are the 2 taps? I know that 1 is a 1/8-27 pipe tap, I just restocked the box with them.....

Please take more from the box guys. It's on the way back to me I need some more air. Almost everything I put in there only cost me $1/lb so don't feel like that box is full of gold.

happy to see you got that dovetail cutter. I must have got fifty of them different sizes, cuts, and many duplicates all new from a auction awhile back.i could never use all of them. :encourage:

It is coming back to me before it gets to you, I will try not to re stuff it to much. But have to make it into the shop, right now house remodel projects have my shop so full of other stuff that I can't get to my stuff to use it.

happy to see you got that dovetail cutter. I must have got fifty of them different sizes, cuts, and many duplicates all new from a auction awhile back.i could never use all of them. :encourage:

I really appreciate the dovetail cutter... I was about to go buy one. I'm gonna try my hand at making some toolholders for my qctp... thanks!

-Bear

What sizes are the 2 taps? I know that 1 is a 1/8-27 pipe tap, I just restocked the box with them......

One is a 5/8, the other is a #8 if I remember correctly...

-Bear

Contact info sent. I'm having anchovy paste and herring for lunch, so I could wait with bait-ed breath!

The box arrived today (Saturday). 47.6 pounds of fun. I'll be contacting HMAN for shipping information.
Fitter Bill

Please take AT least 10 lbs of stuff and don't replace it with anything and don't feel bad at all because I'm going to hook it up

Last edited:
Please take AT least 10 lbs of stuff and don't replace it with anything and don't feel bad at all because I'm going to hook it up

LOL. Never thought I'd hear the term "hook it up" related to a group of guys mailing a box of tooling to each other...

On a slightly more serious note, and probably goes without saying, but make sure any dead space in the box is well taken up with padding of some sort. Some items have been broken in transit and they end up getting sorted out over time - just want to make sure your good will makes it to the next recipient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back