Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things cool down for me ill try to jump on again. I just don't want to be responsible with holding the box really long.

I have added my name to the bottom of the list. If anyone decides to be put on the list they will be added above mine. If not and the box gets to my name, I will secure the box for the remainder of the year and we will start a 2019 pass around list later in the year.

I know i am a pain in the ass but if the box is going away for the rest of the year i would like to say goodbye. and whoever would be sending it to me does not need to rush to get it to me.

i have a few things i can add to the box as well that may be nice for others.

I know i am a pain in the ass but if the box is going away for the rest of the year i would like to say goodbye. and whoever would be sending it to me does not need to rush to get it to me.
Not sure what you mean. Why are you saying goodbye?

Joke to show i would like to see the box possibly before we end the pass around until 2019.

nogoingback and brento, who wants the box first? Who has time for it now and who would rather wait a bit?

I'm willing to toss my name in the ring as well, if it keeps things alive a bit longer. I'm available now, or I can wait. Only possible delay is I can only ship out on Fridays, but that shouldn't cause more than a few days delay at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back