Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first go around with the pass around box. WOW, what a box, made to fit the USPS box perfectly. Great job putting it together. Thanks for letting me participate in this.
I was able to go through it this evening and repack it, ready to ship in the AM.
Here’s my take from the box, the taps were multiples of each so I took one of each.

D530B9A8-0A45-4A8C-8F5E-5097D5932CEA.jpeg

SClead, hope you like the tap guide, I made me one, and decided it would be good for the box so I made another. Did another in which I did concave tip for other taps. I know I still have not got the stuff off my phone so I can post it.

SClead, hope you like the tap guide, I made me one, and decided it would be good for the box so I made another. Did another in which I did concave tip for other taps. I know I still have not got the stuff off my phone so I can post it.

Thank you! I'm definitely a fan. I've got the small, regular ol' 1/2" diameter one with reversible pointed/concave tip that I made, but I wound my own spring which rendered it pretty much useless. It's better at jamming up than anything else. For some reason, I never remember to hit the spring drawer when I'm at the hardware store to bring it to life. Yours is much more stout, my first thought was using it to locate center punched parts in the drill press :grin:

It would prob work for that as well. Made the shells, THen measured ordered a pack of springs off Amazon, Then measured the collapsed height and make the plungers. Hope it works well for you

The box arrived today...... I’m not sure how long it’s going to take me to get it moving again hopefully sometime next week.

I pulled out most of the stuff I put in the box last time and I filled it completely. I will post pictures when I get back to the shop. Box will be in the mail this week.

The box was shipped to Brento on 8/24/18......

This is what I removed from the box....All the stuff I put in the box the last couple times.....
20180827_214938.jpg

New to me......
20180827_214911.jpg
I Love you for this plate.....
20180827_214933.jpg

I received the box and went through it. All packed back up and should be heading out by latest wednesday.

Ill have pictures posted tmr when i get everything boxed up completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back