Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you can find a good use for all the (rivet?) countersinks and the depth control housing. I had that set for a couple years, but never really found a use for it.

@hman To be honest I did not know what it was when I first looked at it. I could sort of see the concept but not an application. I googled the name on the stop gate and watched a you tube video that explained how to use it. I do a fair amount of projects that require sheet metal. I will be using this on a fairly regular basis. Thank you.
Jay

Came home to the box on the front porch and asked my wife why she didn’t bring it in..... I got a chance to dig through it a bit last night. Being a noob I have to do a little research on some of the items. I will try to get pics of what I will be keeping from the box latter today. Probably will not be shipping out until the storm has past. Thanks again for this opportunity.
Eric

It’s off to Brian. 46.8 lbs. it was harder repacking than I had anticipated.

It’s off to Brian. 46.8 lbs. it was harder repacking than I had anticipated.

The box is here. Sometimes I think my mailman doesn’t like hauling a 46lb box up 29 stairs from the street.
Awesome packing job, Eric. It’s going to have to wait until the weekend to get properly examined.
I aim to get it on its way Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back