[4]

Pass Around 2019

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
It's that time of the year! If you want to join the Pass Around Box game for 2019, please read the rules in the sticky section of this forum and then sign up following the directions found there.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
Need more people to sign up! We only have about 4-5 at this point. PM @vtcnc or @autonoz with the following information:

First/Last Name
Valid Mailing Address
Valid Email Address
Valid Phone Number
Updated list of equipment in your shop

DO NOT post your information publicly on the forum or this thread. Please send a private message to @vtcnc or @autonoz. We do not share or sell your information. It is private only to the moderators in the event that the box is held up and one of us needs to speak to a person and help move things along.

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Any luck getting more people signed up?

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze

only 3 people on the list

GrayTech

Registered
I would happily participate, but I'm in Toronto Canada, shipping would be insane. Maybe virtual participation with a US partner is possible?

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Sooooo no pass around box this year......? WTF!?

Nogoingback

I emailed a request to be added in early April. Any reason I'm not on the list?

DiscoDan

only 3 people on the list
Cooter, could we put out another call for participation? I can't believe only 3 people want to participate with all of the guys and gals on here.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
O.k., guys...sorry for the foot dragging. We have nine people signed up at this point. Usually we get more people to jump in once the box gets moving and people post pictures of what they take from the box. @autonoz whenever you are ready go ahead and ship the box to me and I'll get the ball rolling!

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Move me to the bottom of the list I already know what is in there for the most part..... or aleast down the list like 3 names.....

Nogoingback

Has the pass around box been shipped?

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
The pass around box isn't ever going to move this year. We might as well start sign-up for pass around 2020 maybe we will have enough people by then.....

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
That just ruined my 2019! Was looking forward to it.
I'm sorry for that but this box hasn't moved and the list is very short. I wish it would move that way some pictures would get posted so then maybe other will get sucked in and want their name on the list......

PM @autonoz and tell him to get the box moving..... lol

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys, funny thing is I PM'd him last week and again this morning before you guys posted. Still haven't heard from him. I'm a little worried!

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Hey guys, funny thing is I PM'd him last week and again this morning before you guys posted. Still haven't heard from him. I'm a little worried!
If we don't get a response from him soon you might have to give him a call.....

Last edited:

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
Sent him a private email. Hope to hear everything is ok on his end.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
Members, I haven't heard from @autonoz as of today, July 11 via private correspondence. I'll keep trying. Hopefully everything is o.k. on his end.

stioc

Registered
So the way it works is you get the box you put something in it that you have and at the same time you take something from it that you like? one for one exchange? then ship it to the next person?

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
So the way it works is you get the box you put something in it that you have and at the same time you take something from it that you like? one for one exchange? then ship it to the next person?
Yes that is basically it along with some other rules around privacy and logistics. Take a look at the rules in the main PAB thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
Members, I haven't heard from @autonoz as of today, July 11 via private correspondence. I'll keep trying. Hopefully everything is o.k. on his end.
WOW Still!! I hope nothing bad happened...

If we need to build another box I will volunteer to fund and weld it up. I love doing the Pass Around Box with this forum's community.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
WOW Still!! I hope nothing bad happened...

If we need to build another box I will volunteer to fund and weld it up. I love doing the Pass Around Box with this forum's community.
Let's give him a few more days.

[5] [7]