Pass Around 2019

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter Gold Member
@Cooter Brown any progress with fabricating a box?

No progress.... I am moving to a new shop soon so I'm trying to wrap up old projects before the move starts next month.... Thats why the CNC Bridgeport is getting some love right now.... I found a 2,500 sqft shop on the other side of town... With 440 3PH!!!

Last edited:

Flyinfool

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I just added my name to the list, I think?
I have some interesting items to add to the box.

I once sold a pile of tooling on ebay, it went in 5 flat rate boxes, each box was over 60 lbs but under the 70 lbs max, lots of creative packing, the PO did not like me.
I made my box liners out of 1/4 thick OSB.

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Nada.... Since June 24, 2019

autonoz
Registered
Active User
Joined Oct 19, 2012
Last seen Jun 24, 2019

ch2co

Grumpy Old Man
“You” ie somebody must have an address for him. Does anyone else live near that address?
Phone number? Next of kin? He’s been around for quite awhile, there must be some way to find out what happened or where he went. I sort of feel that we owe it to him to somehow check this out. ?

Just an old Grumpy guy

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
“You” ie somebody must have an address for him. Does anyone else live near that address?
Phone number? Next of kin? He’s been around for quite awhile, there must be some way to find out what happened or where he went. I sort of feel that we owe it to him to somehow check this out. ?

Just an old Grumpy guy
I've tried to reach out to him several times with no reply using the channels available to me as the admin. No replies. I hope he is o.k.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock