Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching for it.

+1 on the 2021 Pass Around Box. It was 40+Lbs of fun.

Much appreciation to who ever will be making the new Aluminum box.

Note: USPS has more than one vendor making the "Medium" size Priority Mail boxes. They each vary slightly in size. It would be helpful if the new box was sized to fit the "smallest" medium size Priority Shipper.

When I last received the Pass Around box, I had to visit 3 different Post Offices until I found the "other" vendor's box and could get the Aluminum box to slide into it. ( This delayed me about a week in passing the box along.) There were a couple of posts from others that experienced the same, in the Old Pass Around Box thread.

Someone is going to have a field day when i stuff some OLD Starrett measuring stuff in there, IF I can get it to fit, that I have never had a use for in the last 20 years that I have it.

Someone is going to have a field day when i stuff some OLD Starrett measuring stuff in there, IF I can get it to fit, that I have never had a use for in the last 20 years that I have it.
Ive got some really nice kennametal carbide holders that I'll never use and some nice carbide inserts that I've never opened that I'll toss in when it comes my way! I've been wanting to get that drawer back :)

I'm excited to get in on the action this time around!

I'll be looking forward to the official announcement!

I'll be looking forward to the official announcement!

Me too! I've got twos and threes of some good stuff to pass along that are much too nice for the typical garage sale crowds we get here.

Stu

Sounds like a plan. Extras are piling up.

==============================================
Me too! I've got twos and threes of some good stuff to pass along that are much too nice for the typical garage sale crowds we get here.

Stu
That would not be an issue if I lived in your neck of the woods... :grin:

New here but a nice pile that is looking for someone to appreciate. Not sure of the details but it sounds fun. I'd love to be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back