Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a reply from jimmills today. He advised he sent the box on the 30th of January and the box was delivered on Feb. 2nd. He also supplied the tracking informatiom. This means it should be in the hands of itsme_bernie. I will now send a message to itsme_beernie and see if I can find out what the hold up is. I have updated the spread sheet to reflect this and hope to hear from him soon.

Hey guys! I tried to check in sometime last week and the server was down.
This is awesome!
The box is all sealed up, and ready to go. Holiday today, goes out tomorrow! Awesome stuff in there! I'll post my list later on when I'm home.

Bernie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Bernie. It looks like the box is moving again so lets try and keep it moving along in a timely matter.

And... it's off!! I must apologize for forgetting to put my screen name in the logbook! First I fit everything in the box, and forgot I needed to fit the logbook. Then I got the book to fit, then forgot to re-open the box and sign it before I sent it off. I took two lovely adjustable wrenches, and a brass shielded magnet pick her up or. I will post pics in a couple of hours.
Thanks so much for including me, I put a lot of good stuff in there! I love getting big batch deals on eBay and sharing with Machine buddies.

Bernie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ummmm,
I received a message from bernie saying he sent the box to me. Since I didn't sign up this time I will send it on to whomever it is supposed to go to if he in fact did send it to me. If it comes here I will let you know. I think he might have looked at the list from last year as I was after him then.

well if it shows up at your place you may as well take a look, and have fun with us. You are going to be sending it out anyway, thus you may as well have some fun also. Or at least that is the way I look at it.

Sorry about the confusion guys, I am looking at my pm's and can't see anyone else to send to? Sorry if I messed up- I don't love the new tapatalk pm interface.
Bill- I'll send you the Post Office $$ if you want to be skipped.

Bernie

Bernie

Bernie, no problem
I will take a look inside anyway. If there is room I have a couple things I can add in for someone.

Reactions: kvt
Well the box came in yesterday afternoon and I got to it today. Looked inside and did see 1 item I could use. Will repack everything to fit and add some things. Box should go out Monday if I have info as to where to send. From the list I think it goes to FLguy. So will need his info to send out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back