Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a 10 x 24, which is much larger than My sherline. In fact I made some backing plates and a piece for a spindle spider that is being used on someone else's late for doing precision barrel work for shooting competitions. Do not have a Lantern tools post, has a Phase II wedge type that uses AXA holders. have a few HSS bits, and a few insert holders, Hey I even used some of the tools from my sherline on things, Just took a slot of shimming (put 2 HSS 1/4inch tools in a 1/2 inch holder and you can get 2 screws tight on it.

Box arrived from Jon today, that thing is stuffed to the gills. I had to take everything out and repack twice to get the lid back on :)

CS900 thanks for the gift from Santa, Christmas came early

adjustable parallels.JPG
do you know who KAM is (was)?

reamers.JPG

Couple of reamers

roughing endmill.JPG

machining phamplets.JPG

I added what I could to the box, some NOS that I've been collecting plus some smalls. Like Jon said there is a lot of nice stuff in the box.

Have fun, box should go out tomorrow

Mike

I do not. when I bought my first mill (a taig) a guy at work gave me this awesome tool box that he got at a garage sale for cheap that had a bunch of cool stuff in it, all with the initials KAM. Whoever he is/was seems like my kinda guy!

I do not. when I bought my first mill (a taig) a guy at work gave me this awesome tool box that he got at a garage sale for cheap that had a bunch of cool stuff in it, all with the initials KAM. Whoever he is/was seems like my kinda guy!

I like to watch Tom Lipton on YouTube, Tom likes to buy used tooling and it's a real bonus when he can put a name to the tool. I think that's pretty cool to know that XYZ made this widget in 1939 or 1965 when he was an apprentice. I'm glad you have some nice stuff from KAM.

To keep the inertia of the box moving along, it left Georgia on it's way to California this morning. Tracking number sent.

update on the box tracking says

Expected Delivery Day: Monday, March 20, 2017.

Bill (BFD), I pm messaged you my address but did not get confirmation that you got it, do I need to resend?
Looking forward to some surprise and delight!
Jon

Bill,
I guess you got my address because there was a nice 30lbs box waiting for me when I got home, this thing has some serious weight to it!
I filled up the air space created by taking these out, I have been lacking a decent scriber for forever:

The tapping calculator and thread pitch gage will be useful and the LED light will be perfect for my small drill press.
I loaded it back up with some good stuff.
This is a great project, thank you Terry for organizing!
I will try to get this shipped in the morning but on Saturday at the latest.
Jon

Ken, 30lbs of steel, aluminum and cardboard on it's way to you this morning by USPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the lady that accepted it at my post office was NOT expecting 30lbs, haha.

Well from the tracking number they have not even received it yet.
How much can that size box hold? The last time I shipped it out last year, I though the guy behind the counter was going to have an attack or something by the look on his face.
Hey, need the address of the next person sent to me, From what I could find CookJ320 has not been on in a while. I will try to keep it moving once received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back