Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's awesome. Thanks for taking the time to put that together!

Kind of a big dead spot in the middle of the country, where not one is on the list, or there are not many Machinist in those areas. This is almost like a map we have at work that has all the places people in the office have been sent to work. Very interesting, at times.

The inefficiency of it jumps out at me. Damn few short trips compared to cross country. Crosspollination??? :grin:

Cool graphic. Thanks for posting. :encourage:

Well the box is on it's way to the next JPfabricator,

It now weights almost 45 lb. It is supposed to be there Monday, but if like mine was a day later. Had to repack it a couple of times to get it in and all situated, some were interesting and have to figure out what they were for. I’m just a beginner at most of this so there are a lot of it I do not know. Anyway kept a few pieces and put a bit more in. Here is a pic of some things I pulled out. Needed a #3 dead center, for my new to me lathe, No just to get a new #2 solid dead center to go with it.

Nice 2-sided rule, Thanks as can never have too many of them. And drill bits who can have too many of them. IMG_0323.JPG

The box is here!! I have gone through it and made a few selections. I have a small pile of stuff to go back in. Pictures soon to follow.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

As soon as I find a USPS box that fits, the box will be heading north. Last time I tried 3 different PO's.

I got lucky this time, the PO had just restocked the display with both types of Med box.

As of 12 noon today, the box is on its way!

Here's what I kept.
20170825_055524.jpg
A Mt 3 die holder, and 3/8" reamer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back