Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived today, Wife refused to carry it from the lock box to the house.
Who is next. If I get the address I will try to get it out by Sat.
KLT,

Arrived today, Wife refused to carry it from the lock box to the house.
Who is next. If I get the address I will try to get it out by Sat.
KLT,
Good to hear the box is back in circulation. I don't blame her. At 50 pounds, I may need some help, LOl.

You will find a link to the participant list in the original post (OP) of this thread. Please take a look and send him a private message (Conversation), requesting his mailing address.

Edit: The reason for Rule #3 is that, although each participant should "Watch" this thread, it's not guaranteed that each one does. The next participant on the list may not see a request posted on this thread, but a private message should get his attention.

RULE #3
If the box is in your possession it is your responsibility to contact the next member below you on the list for his or her address.

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm taking one for the team... I will attempt to frind a home for some serious chunk iron..

I love the metric screw shortening block!
The little lathe tool holder for tap shank cutters is a wonder!
I put in some fun and -light- stuff

Might put a limit on the heaviest single item next year. There's still four doozies in there and some "I can't belive how much this weighs!". The latter due to carbide content I just wish I had machines big enough for a lot of that stuff!

@Cadillac your next! PM me an address!
6273b0ff7db2d9e277f661ca3cc78cf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

@Cadillac your next! PM me an address!

I assume you're just pulling my choke, but just in case . . . I want to be an equal opportunity Moderator.

Copied from four replies up:

You will find a link to the participant list in the original post (OP) of this thread. Please take a look and send him a private message (Conversation), requesting his mailing address.

Edit: The reason for Rule #3 is that, although each participant should "Watch" this thread, it's not guaranteed that each one does. The next participant on the list may not see a request posted on this thread, but a private message should get his attention.

RULE #3
If the box is in your possession it is your responsibility to contact the next member below you on the list for his or her address.

And... it's shipped off to Cadillac! Might be a record turnaround!

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Received the box last night. Heard the mail person slam it down on my porch chair. The corner of the cardboard box was ripped open. Box looks to be in good condition. I’ll get to looking inside today when I get home. Can’t wait!
What's the status?
I'm still trying to get possession of the box before the the worst of the Christmas USPS crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back