Personal protective equipment

fernballan was that constrained in some way? That looks like a modern battery with only a small above plate area and choked vent. I have seen the remains of a couple of battery explosions and maybe the base was all that was left if it was on something solid. The 'gassing' that westerner mentioned is no where near as prevalent today as it was luckily. We used to have variable Voltage and Amperage rails in special charging rooms right up to the late 1970s in a couple of places I worked and batteries would still be gassing hours after being remove from the charger. That was where the danger was. Now I have a fancy computerised battery charger that does multiple Voltages, auto detects what is hooked up to it and goes through a 9-stage automated charging program.
I just love all this modern technology, life gets safer and better every day.

I hope you are recovering well. Did you buy a Lotto ticket? How is your eye? Will we be getting an update on the doctors prognosis?

fernballan was that constrained in some way? That looks like a modern battery with only a small above plate area and choked vent. I have seen the remains of a couple of battery explosions and maybe the base was all that was left if it was on something solid. The 'gassing' that westerner mentioned is no where near as prevalent today as it was luckily. We used to have variable Voltage and Amperage rails in special charging rooms right up to the late 1970s in a couple of places I worked and batteries would still be gassing hours after being remove from the charger. That was where the danger was. Now I have a fancy computerised battery charger that does multiple Voltages, auto detects what is hooked up to it and goes through a 9-stage automated charging program.
I just love all this modern technology, life gets safer and better every day.

I hope you are recovering well. Did you buy a Lotto ticket? How is your eye? Will we be getting an update on the doctors prognosis?

It already feels better !! eye drops five times a day

Back