Petermann Watchmaker Clockmakers Pinon and Gear Cutting Machine

jnash123

Registered
Registered
Hi guys, have picked up the following items. looking at lathes.co.uk i believe its a automatic pinion and gear cutter from Petermanns

I am looking for a manual, that may have a parts list. i would like to see what is exactly missing and how it all works as iv'e seen some versions online but there are differences.

I would love to get this working again , it's very impressive

I have a fuller machine and another machine that looks like its missing a lot as backup along with a hand wheel.

I know i need index plates , can anyone one tell me what these would look like in order to try and replicate one to test the machine on .

Any help will be appreciated , there are a few bits online , bit nothing with parts , instructions or ideally servicing guide

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20190104_093512.jpg

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock