Picture is worth thousand words.

Beautiful work, Sig. I would love to see a video of it running, but I suspect that this one is meant to be for static display only, correct?

That is truly amazing craftsmanship. Stunning comes to mind.

"Billy G"

Yeah, but I bet you can't do this. (As I play "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with armpit farts.) :D

Seriously, that is an awesome display of craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

Wow! Now I can never post picks of my work as I could never creat something as beautiful as that in metal. I have build some nice things in wood but metal is a whole mother world. My shop is also not suitable for viewing either. Thank you for giving me something to aspire to!

Thanks for kind words guys, this pictorial wasn't meant to be show off but more like instructional or tutorial for one of the European models building club 5 years ago.
What I was tying to demonstrate here is different tooling, different setups possibilities and capacity of small machining tools. Something I always wanted that someone show me when I started with this hobby long time ago.
This display model actually runs on compressed air or it could actually be hooked to another model steam boiler to run it.

What a craftsman,truly magnificent workmanship. Thank you for posting these wonderful and clear pictures.

Willy aka Guv

That's pretty incredible.

I assume you use something like Photoshop to white out the backgrounds? It's a very nice touch to an already amazing build

Great photos that tell a great story. Beautiful engine and great craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing.

WOW! Truly amazing. Hopefully you are planning to post a few photos of your next project.

Back