Pictures of the PM-833T

At last my 833 will be delivered tomorrow!! Question regarding the included 10x100mm mounting hardware. Is the headwear stainless? Also what is the depth of the bottom mounting plate, from where the bolt rest's to the to of the chip tray?
Thanks guys..

Congratulations!
speaking from experience be sure you carefully inspect all SIX sides before signing the delivery paperwork.

I was shorter than the box my 1054 came in and I checked the 4 sides no problems.
signed the paperwork and the driver left.

Moved it Inside and started opening the crate. When I had 1 side removed I could see something heavy had been placed on top of my crate crushing the roof in. No damage was done but it P.O.’d me that the driver was in the trailer when the forklift lowered the crate to ground level and could clearly see the roof damage but didn’t say anything.

Congratulations!
speaking from experience be sure you carefully inspect all SIX sides before signing the delivery paperwork.

I was shorter than the box my 1054 came in and I checked the 4 sides no problems.
signed the paperwork and the driver left.

Moved it Inside and started opening the crate. When I had 1 side removed I could see something heavy had been placed on top of my crate crushing the roof in. No damage was done but it P.O.’d me that the driver was in the trailer when the forklift lowered the crate to ground level and could clearly see the roof damage but didn’t say anything.

Back