Planning A Second Engine

bosephus

Registered
Registered
guys and gal's i am ready to start planning another project .

i enjoyed building my first engine quite a bit , it was simple to build , did not require a large investment in tools or stock , matter of fact i had nearly everything on hand to build it . so it was a total winner

but i am ready to advance a little bit and as most of you already know i will soon have a milling machine to use as well as my g0602 .
i am thinking i would like to find an engine that will also be a good first project for the mill .

so my only real requirements here are

1.. no castings ... casting are n0t in my budget .

2 plans .... quite honestly , i have no qualms about buying a reasonably priced set of plans , free plans are great as well .

3 .. well those are my only requirements except to keep in mind this is only my second build .

so throw some ideas at me ... i have a few of my own as well i'll bounce back ... some of elmers engines are looking quite fun

I've done several of Rudy Kouhoup's engines, they meet your specifications above. You can search this forum for some of my builds. Also I've built this engine from plans I bought on Ebay. See link below. If that link doesn't work search for the terms below or the seller kjk1400. Best regards and good luck in your search.
STEAM ENGINE PLANS ONLY horizontal mill type lathe CNC live kit model air toy

Back