Plastic parts bins??

Pops

Active User
Registered
Some time ago there was a gentleman on here looking for some small plastic bins to fit in his toolbox drawers. I went to the site that was recommended and found several sizes I needed. Well, I need more of them and can’t find any info on them. I usually write down the places I buy things from but this one I must have missed. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it Uline?

Some time ago there was a gentleman on here looking for some small plastic bins to fit in his toolbox drawers. I went to the site that was recommended and found several sizes I needed. Well, I need more of them and can’t find any info on them.
Could it have been US Plastics?US Plastics

No. I checked both of these. I bought a couple of card catalog cabinets from our local library and want to use them for various sizes of screws and bolts. Tired of dog food cans. I want some small plastic bins to put the parts in so they will fit in the cabinet.

The ones I saw were similar to the ones found in those 60 drawer plastic parts cabinets.
5d32e40394b9b4ce09d610953da77874.jpg

Ok... that is ringing a bell for me now. Let me dig around a bit.

DavidR8, you’re real close. The place I’m thinking of had clear ones and as I remember, had more selections too.

Jaek, this is the cabinet I have. Not sure if I can buy just the drawers or not but as I told DavidR8 the place I’m thinking of had a LOT of different sizes

Back