Plastic parts bins??

Already tried them. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already tried them. Thanks

Ahhh! Think I found what I needed. Schallercorporation.com. All sizes of drawer boxes.
Thanks for the help guys.

Plastic bins don't last very long, so I prefer to use metal variants. I've had the sad experience of collecting trash in plastic containers, and it didn't end well. That's why I started looking for other options. One of them turned out to be a great metal garbage can from https://www.186needabin.com. It became a lifesaver for me that will last for many years. I am a hundred times sure of this and can confirm it visually if need be. The foul smell of garbage doesn't spread as quickly in metal ones. Have you noticed that?

Last edited:
Plastic bins don't last for a long time. All of the bins in my house are made out of metal. While cleaning my roof, I found a lot of garbage and unused things. It is why I have used dumpster Lafayette, LA. I collected all the garbage and went to a recycling center. I donated all of the old clothes I was storing there to a local orphanage. I was thinking of selling them, but I think they need those clothes more than me the money I would make form selling them. Recycling is very important, so I am not too fond of plastic things.

Back