Plaza Machinery is back in business

Joe stuck it to me pretty good. Hope the new company is different. A word of advice: never buy anything online from a company that won't take a credit card.

Never purchased anything from Joe at Plaza....but I have only heard glowing reviews of the REAL Plaza Machinery. If new owner just follows same practices of the old business and still keeps prices “fair”....it won’t take him any time at all to rebuild the business. That appears to have been Joe’s secret....being honest fair and operate with integrity. It’s really not a secret or rocket science.
Won’t take any time at all if he’s fair.

I emailed them (him) 3-4 years ago when I was looking for a tapping head. He replied once with what he had, bit then never responded with answers when I was ready to purchase. Maybe he was having issues back then. Glad to see he's back in business. Business like his are far and few between these days and the kind of place I just love to browse. Wish I was close enough to visit in person.

Hi Everyone-
I have e-mailed Vincent Bergamo several times over the past two weeks to find out the current (Dec 2020) status of Plaza Machinery and hopefully make an appointment with him to check out a few items. I have not heard back from him and am wondering if any of you have another e-mail and /or phone number for him? Is he still doing business or is Plaza Machinery done for good? This is my first post on this forum so it will not let me quote or show Vincent's e-mail link so I'll try it this way: vincentbergamo624 at gmail
Thanks in advance for your time!-
RRRAVEN
Deerfield, NH

By the way, shortly after Joe passed away... there was someone else using the same name “ Plaza” . There were a number of posts on PM concerning this issue. It seems that the new guy was not Joe’s son. He was a crook who had a long reputation for screwing people. Seems like a lot of PM old timers knew him and commented that the guy was bad news.

Thanks.... I read all about that sneaky cat and am aware of his bad actions. I'm hoping someone can fill me in and get me in touch with Vincent of the real Plaza Machinery.

Here’s the link to the PM thread. The bad actor is named Alan Babin. Thread started in February 2020.... so somewhat recent. I didn’t read all two pages of the responses but I’m guessing there’s some info in there. Good luck.

I'm just trying to get the current into for Vincent....Joe's son. I cannot find a phone number and Vincent has not responded to my e-mails sent to his e-mail that I mentioned in my post. It's not about who is or was a crook, it's about trying to make an appointment to buy a few tools in Vermont.

Back