Please Help Mark Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivorbigun

Registered
Registered
received the following in an email

After 17 years together, Mark's girlfriend left him with all her medical bills, and he is going into bankruptcy. His shop, along with all of the machines and tools, is going to be sold. Needless to say, he is depressed and distraught. Mark has been a very active member of our forum since 2014.
We are asking all of our members to help Mark avoid losing everything. Please send Mark whatever you can at his PayPal address: markfrazier16137@yahoo.com , or if you prefer, we will get you his home address, so that he can pay off his loan and avoid bankruptcy and loss of his shop.
We appreciate your generosity to help Mark.
God bless you.
The Staff at The Hobby-Machinist
Unsubscribe from mailing list: http://www.hobby-machinist.com/email-stop/46068/mailing-list?c=9a6412116286e05ec33f8627a2d7e1db
-----------------------------
Visit The Hobby-Machinist Forums: http://www.hobby-machinist.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also in UK and got it this morning.

It's likely genuine' there was a thread about it in early November.

Eugene

This is no scam. The members of this forum really do come together in times of need and we take care of our friends. These are good people and deserve every ounce of support.

It is legit Mark is going through a really hard time right now . If you can help please do so.

Mark, I'll send what I can today. I pray this all works out for you. I hope others who can send some help will do so. This is a one of a kind forum where members give to each other in many ways. I'm proud to be a part of this community.

Edit I just sent you some money through PayPal using your yahoo email. Don't despair it will all work out.

Roy

I need his address please. I had bad experiences with PP. A personal check should do nicely however!

Please PM Markf for his address if you want to send a check.

Last edited:
To clarify some things that people are asking.

1. No email from support@hobby-machinist.com is a scam.
We don't contact you often, but, when we do, there is a reason.

2. Mark used his shop to secure a loan to pay for medical expenses he and his ex owed, and to cover the loss of income he suffered when she walked out of his life into the arms of another man right before they were to be married. This was after 8 years of taking care of her while she was gravely ill. Unless he receives our help, and fast, he will lose his shop, which is his only source of making a living, and be put into bankruptcy.

We are a family on this forum.
When someone is in grave danger of being left destitute, we open our wallets and help them.
They will do the same for us, if heaven forbid, we ever find ourselves in that awful situation one day.
From day one, we have done this. This is a forum where we help one another, pray for one another, and keep each other safe.

Everyone is free to make their own choice, whether or not to help out.
However, please don't confront Mark with pointed questions, or dispute his need for the help.
He is already upset enough without being placed on the defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back