• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

PLEASE HELP --One of our members needs some assistance

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Billh50

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
As many of you know I bought a mill/drill that has the same specs as the G0705. It just came home today and is sitting in my garage. Tomorrow I am going to clean it up and take p.ics. Will also be starting to build a stand for it. I was thinking of putting wheels on the stand but at the cost of good casters I decided that was not in my budget.
Anyway, I am starting a new thread with pics and progress reports. Thread is "It's Home" http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/its-home.63866/

tertiaryjim

Active User
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Glad your mill is there.
I'm finally getting around to upgrading my account and have been wanting to send you something.
Let me know if paypal credited your account.
How are you set for endmills?
I have re-sharpened ones of varying sizes and configurations and would be glad to send you some.
Jim

Ken from ontario

Let me know if paypal credited your account.
Apparently it could happen that paypal would not or could not credit the money sent, to the recipient. My small donation did not go through with paypal, I found that out about a month later. the reason they gave did not make any sense:

bhalsdrof@comcast.net did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process.
I didn't know what to do or say after that so I thought the best course of action for me was to not make a big fuss over it.
Bill I am sorry for what happened but it was out of my control.

Billh50

Active User
Strange.....I haven't been notified of anything and I use the account to pay for stuff.

Jim, Paypal does have your payment listed for today. Thanks

Billh50

Active User
Jim, I have a few endmills. Many need sharpening for .005 - .010 on the ends. That was why I have a cutter grinder on my list.

Ken from ontario

I bet that was it, now it makes sense,what I don't get is why paypal didn't let me know there was a problem with the account back in October, the first and only notice I got from them was dated Nov.26.2017.

tertiaryjim

Active User
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Bill, I do have ball and bull nose endmills.
Resharpened but they work OK.

Billh50

Active User
I'm gonna check with my neighbor first. He might be able to get me a few from work.

[6]
[5] [7]