PM-1127 Change Gear Table confusion

It will make a lot more sense when you start putting the gears on the banjo.

Oh, so now I see who bought all the 1127's, Im told about 5 -6 weeks until new units arrive. Hope
you guys are having fun with your new machines :)

Oh, so now I see who bought all the 1127's, Im told about 5 -6 weeks until new units arrive. Hope
you guys are having fun with your new machines :)
let you know when i get this thing on a custom steel hd table im building, where i can really inspect it,to old to crawel around on the floor

Good Deal Deadbunny, I wait to see the pictures. be careful don't hurt your back or anything else and most of all enjoy and have fun

o i still sling iron pretty good, back's ok but my knees bother me when i have to crawl around much, got the table framed out of 2 and 3 inch angle, 2- 3/4 inch plates on each end 20 x12 with the middle open, ain,t gonna use the splash pan gonna drop one down just under top as a pull out type with sump and pump.. then a little more frame welding, then kennedy type drawer's and a few shelves, as said i got the main frame built, with casters and leveling jacks. i got to weld down those plates, drill em and check out this lathe, know you didn't ask for all that, seems like the older i get the more i talk just thought others that can stick weld might be interested in design ...thanks for your concern,have a good rest of the night

Back