Pm 1127 vf lb mounting holes

commercialbuilder

Registered
Registered
I have ordered the 1127 VF LB lathe with no stand since I want to build the stand to fit my needs. I cannot find any information on the mounting holes on the lathe. Can anyone give me these locations and size? I would think if I can at least get the location of the center line of the bed from the back of the splash guard and the center line of the mounting pads from the headstock end of the lathe I can locate the plate on my stand and then drill the mounting holes once the lathe arrives. I appreciate any information and help I can get. I asked for this information when I ordered the machine and have sent 1 email since with no response from machine tools online, not a good way to start a relationship in my opinion.
Thanks in advance
Mike Taylor

I found that when Matt is extremely busy shipping new machines he does lag behind on his email a bit. Might want to give him a call or look at the tech manual online if it available. Otherwise Ray C or Matt will give you personalized service if you give either one a call or a PM from here to Ray C.

Bob

Back