Pm-1236 is here!

When I need a cherry picker, I rented one (along with a trailer to haul it) from the rental yard.

I know that cherry pickers can be broken down and reassembled. I just thought it was easier to leave it assembled and put it in a trailer.

Oddly, and I've never been anyplace but here where I couldn't find one to rent. I've been to harbor freight twice, but they sold out both times between calling and arriving.

I ordered a freaking toolbox Harbor Freight lost for a month and a half so far. Emails, phone calls, more of both to no avail. I'm going have to fight them through this my credit card company to recoup the $500 I paid Harbor thieves.

But, that's another thing. Going to enjoy life in God's country and keep pecking at my new shop.

That's not usual for HF, their stores are usually pretty well stocked and management is good with customer service.

I wish that was my experience with Harbor Freight! I'd sure like that $500 tool box I paid for almost two months ago. It's pretty well documented on line their logistics suck, but in this age of great logistics and tracking I didn't think anyone could be that bad.

For example, I've received two orders from Precision Matthews, since I placed my lost HF purchase. Both were delivered and I and PM knew where they were at all times. Same with Amazon. HF has no idea still.

As far as local management and service, it must vary by store, because at our local store people expect the service I got.

But, I digress this post is about my new PM-1236!

Back