PM-1236t

Glad to see you back, Now take it slow.
Thank all for your well wishes. Plan to get back the alignment and tuning finally. We will nice cool herefor a few days the monsoons have come finally. We have been real hot and dry as a bone. So should be nice finally to work in the shop again. I need to get my mill running a again with the VFD and 2hp 3ph motor. Beleive I’ll do that when I’m more stable and sure footed.
Thanks again
CH

You may find this helpful. Epley Maneuver, treatment for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319171.php

About 20 years ago I worked with Dr. Epley on a machine that automatically moved the patient through the proper positions to move the crystals into a neutral area. The machine looked like something for training NASA astronauts. It actually worked well with a very good success rate. Dr. Epley passed away a number of years ago, and I have no idea what happened to the machine.

Best of luck.
Physical therapist use those movements to reset the crystals of the inner ear. My ex is currently going through treatment for this. Spooner physical therapy in Phoenix specializes in this treatment.

Physical therapist use those movements to reset the crystals of the inner ear. My ex is currently going through treatment for this. Spooner physical therapy in Phoenix specializes in this treatment.
Thanks for the information
CH

In the fun zone , YUPP it really sucks , praying you can retrain the auto positioning built into your body. I have to keep real still and look straight ahead at a point on the wall till the brain says my body is lined up with what I see. Don't look to long at revolving objects it throws the brain a curve . Watching you cut is fine , but not the chuck . The cut is straight , I'd use a high stool for awhile too. Feel better ill be praying really God bless.

Reactions: tjb
Well tried to get into the today and and do some things, all and all it went ok. Tomorrow I plan to do somework on the VFD for the mill. I’m still have dizzy spells especially watching a tool spin or a chuck spining. This is just crazy. I feel like I’m high almost all the time. Still doing my therapy stuff which helps, but damn I’m ready to back to making chips.
Thanks again for all the get well wishes.
CH

Back