PM-1660TL

Here’s another view of the bicycle repair stand:
2C373CF3-99B0-48B0-9B81-CB753F01844E.jpeg

And here is the repair stand all crowded with bikes. I thought that my bikes weren’t going to fit in the garage anymore.
image.jpg

To this day I still regret selling my PM25 and my little SB1001 lathe. You'll be glad you are keeping yours, I'm sure. :)
Yes, I am keeping the PM-1030V because it has never caused me a single problem.

I am done putting things in place. Here is one wall: small lathe, mill, 4 welding carts, one tool chest & the water heaters covered with bike stuff. I am saving space on the wall because I will go back to school ASAP.

I can walk behind the machine tools (if I move the carts) to sweep, paint or access the tools on the wall.
image.jpg

Here is the street side “wall” which is no more than a rotary phase converter (wood boxes in place of), PM-1660TL (blue boxes on floor & workbench in place of) and the other tool chest:
image.jpg

Here is the house side wall: oversize bike tools, tube benders, bike repair stand & bikes:
image.jpg

Here is the last wall and then I will finally stop uploading pictures of my shop: welding table, 2 welding carts, 220V outlet, and back to the rotary phase converter:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Egads, that’s a lot of bike stuff.

roughly 50 yrs ago, I worked in my brother’s Western Auto store assembling bikes, wagons, wheelbarrows, mowers etc, etc. He was basically the sole supplier for bikes for roughly a 50 mile diameter area. He sold and I assembled boat loads of bikes, during my high school yrs.

Back