PM-25MV headed my way!

Dawn

Registered
Registered
Hi all,

I was the one who posted in the Grizzly section that I was interested in the G0795Z. And I really appreciate all of your comments and advice.

My first reconsideration was a PM-727V. However, after really thinking this through I feel confident that the PM-25MV is going to be quite enough machine for my needs. So, I ordered it this morning.

Why does it take so long to get here.....:adore:

Congratulations! Sadly, they can't teleport the machines into our shops, but they do at least try to get them to you quickly. I really like my PM 1127 lathe and the support I've gotten from them. It took a few months to get, as I had to wait for it to come from China, but it was worth the wait.

Congratulations! As ttabbal mentioned, they can't teleport machines, by PM sure does try. My PM-25 shipped literally overnight. It was shipped on a Tuesday afternoon and was in my garage Wednesday evening.

Good luck with the new machine and don't hesitate to ask questions here if you have them. There are a lot of people willing to help!

Congrats! I no longer have my PM25, but as shooter said, there are lots of knowledgeable folks here that can help with questions. We'll even help you spend money on extras and tooling! :)

I pretend my PM25 is a real mill, and use it as such. Yesterday and today I drilled holes and machined openings in a 7 1/2 by 17" piece of 1/8 aluminum. Some holes were round, three rectangular (I had to file the corners square). Sure, I had to move the piece a time or two, but it got the job done as I wanted. You will enjoy operating it.

Well, I don't know about PM shipping quickly. I ordered my machine March 3rd on back order and was told 6 to 8 weeks. I'm still waiting.

Steve :frown:

Well, I don't know about PM shipping quickly. I ordered my machine March 3rd on back order and was told 6 to 8 weeks. I'm still waiting.

If they don't have them in stock, shipping is a guess. They are are the mercy of the factory in China and container ships. That's what happened to mine as well, but they were good about letting me know what they knew. They even gave me the name of the ship so I could watch it work its way over from China. I also knew from reading here and such what to expect. I do see how it can be frustrating, I hope your ship comes in soon.

Cheer up Steve. I'll let you have yours before I get mine.....:grin big:

Seriously, I hope you get it soon!

Dawn, excellent choice on the PM25V and welcome to HM.

The PM web site shows it in stock so you should have it in 10-14 days.

David.

Back