PM-25MV headed my way!

Not quite sure where I'm going to put it yet....

20170827_190404.jpg

Actually, I think you'll have plenty of room once you clear out all the wood working stuff. :grin:

Seriously though, I think you'll find a nice cozy spot once you give it some thought. I can tell you are an organizer and will be fine. :encourage:

A shop you can be proud of!

Last edited:
That shop is so.... Clean... How?! I didn't think it was possible for a shop to look that good based on the pics I've seen, and my own shop. :)

I am liking the PM25V I got a few year ago. Unsolicited advice - if you are going to wood work in the same area, consider keeping the metal working equipment covered when wood working. Easier to keep them oiled without sawdust.

I am liking the PM25V I got a few year ago. Unsolicited advice - if you are going to wood work in the same area, consider keeping the metal working equipment covered when wood working. Easier to keep them oiled without sawdust.

I appreciate your thoughts. I do have another space that I'm considering using and may just do that. Although I really don't like the idea of going back and forth form one to the other. Perhaps......a partition between the two spaces. ;)

Good to hear that it's on the way. Mine is also on the way, so I suppose I better go out to the shop and do my own happy dance.:eagerness:
Steve

Back