PM-30MV headed my way!

I received my PM-30MV July 26. I had a issue with the base. It looked like it was dropped or ran into. Big dent. PM replaced it and will be here tomorrow. Look forward in putting it together! My plans are to convert it to CNC with ballscrews, servo motors, MASSO controller and all the stuff that goes with it. Would love to talk to anyone who has converted the PM-30MV or thinking about it.

I received my PM-30MV July 26. I had a issue with the base. It looked like it was dropped or ran into. Big dent. PM replaced it and will be here tomorrow. Look forward in putting it together! My plans are to convert it to CNC with ballscrews, servo motors, MASSO controller and all the stuff that goes with it. Would love to talk to anyone who has converted the PM-30MV or thinking about it.

Im there with ya. I got my -30 a few weeks before ya and will be CNC'ing it in a few months (outta of country working), but like you I will need screws at a minimum..maybe bearing blocks also to save some time. I got my CNC stuff in a kit from automation tech...seemed to be reasonable on prices and although its not running, building the control box was good fun

I dont know where to get my screws yet either, but will likely get them from Arizonavideo once he gets his parts and kits worked out

Back