PM-30MV Vise Choices

I always have to pay tax from MSC but most of the time the prices are still cheaper for me than elsewhere. Same with MMC, All Industrial Tools & Zoro whom I also buy from a lot. MSC probably has a location in your state & is why they are charging you tax. Just a matter of time before we will all have to pay out of state tax for internet purchases. :frown:

Ajax Tools is another place I buy from. They show in stock for $579, no tax for out of state but shipping is not free.

Yes, I sent Ajax an email because the vise pictured is not the DX4. Hopefully they just don’t have the picture updated and will get back to me soon.

Their website often shows outdated pics. I would just call them in the morning & and ask if it's actually in stock. Rocky is great to deal with.

Sometimes he'll give you a little discount if you talk to him & order over the phone.

Just to follow up, I went ahead with the Kurt DX4 from Ajax Tools. They were great to work with and shipped very fast. The vise is solid and what I love about it best is when I opened the box it smelled like a machine shop and not that distinct but unidentifiable odor that things made in China have (think about the smell in Harbor Freight).

Back