PM 932 mods????

I mounted the drawbar on a 3/8" piece of aluminum plate, that way I didn't need to drill the headstock. I cut out the plate around the oil fill plug.

I got it off Ebay, the guy is from Taylorsville, NC which is a few counties over from me. I like it a lot!!

I mounted the drawbar on a 3/8" piece of aluminum plate, that way I didn't need to drill the headstock. I cut out the plate around the oil fill plug.

I got it off Ebay, the guy is from Taylorsville, NC which is a few counties over from me. I like it a lot!!

Which one did you purchase?
I saw his power drawbars on eBay, they look pretty well made and reasonably priced . He has two models listed one for a j-head Bridgeport style and another
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIDGEPORT...542139?hash=item19cf444c7b:g:88YAAMXQR-dRELh5

And this one
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIDGEPORT...584900?hash=item1c3377f944:g:mHAAAOxyhPxREOaI

Thanks, I think I’ll pick one up, I also like your bushing idea for the draw bar, it just doesn’t look like it should be so wobbly!

I made that drawbar myself, I bought some threaded rod and made the nut. I made the nut a little thicker and hardened it with a propane torch. It's been in use for 3 years and shows no wear at all so I guess it worked!

Good luck!!!!!!!!

I made that drawbar myself, I bought some threaded rod and made the nut. I made the nut a little thicker and hardened it with a propane torch. It's been in use for 3 years and shows no wear at all so I guess it worked!

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Here are a few of mine...

View attachment 276464

View attachment 276463

I shortened one of the quill handles, kept hitting vise, and I made the extension for the DRO

View attachment 276465

Installed a power drawbar

View attachment 276466

Replaced the factory quill dro with a Mitutoyo, VERY accurate, highly recommended!

View attachment 276467

Installed a sturdy depth gauge on the quill, I can also keep it extended with the bottom stop.

View attachment 276468

Installed a LED ring light.
I'm interested in how you made the adjustable stop. Very good upgrade.

Good luck!!!!!!!!
I found where I can buy the stop, thanks

Back