PM-932M Mill Base Measurements

laverdamike

Registered
Registered
After many months of mulling it over, I finally sprung for my first mill ... a PM-932M. It's scheduled to arrive sometime in the next several weeks, and I am itching to get started on making a stand for it. According to the manual on the PM website, the hole spacing for the base is 12.75" x 18.75". I assume the base exterior dimensions are about 15" x 21" (just a guess). If anyone could post the base length/width measurements, I would greatly appreciate it. BTW...the mill will be in good company with my Sheldon 9-inch lathe, which I believe was made sometime in the late 1940s.
Cheers,
Mike

If you search my post I just had a similar post awhile back when I got my mill there's pics of a couple different people's stand on there as well as a post with the stand I built

Thanks, Umahunter. I checked out your post and got some good ideas for a stand. I am still waiting for my mill to arrive; it should be here sort of soon. I'll post some photos of my stand when it's done.
Mike

The very bottom is 15.75" X 24", it tapers down at the top where the bolts go through.

Back