PM-932M or PM-835S on the fence

whats machine has pits in the casting?
Unfortunately for me, I didn't know/realize there was such a difference between Chinese and Taiwanese machines. Based on your apparent knowledge of these machines is there anything I need to do with these pits in the castings before can you the machine? I am especially concerned about the spill tray with the holes in the Bondo through the paint when and if I use coolant and oil and grease even if I don't.
Thanks for your help.

Haywood, your PM932 will be fine - at least as far as there being bondo in non-wear areas. The vast majority of manufacturers use some sort of a filler to improve the casting appearance. Example: https://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/how-colchester-used-to-make-em.83592/

A bottom end Chinese machine may have all sorts of other problems. The Tiawan vs China vs old iron etc is a very common theme here on HM (if you've been reading this web site for even a month, it would come up numerous times). Clean, lubricate your machine, look it over well, change out bolts/screws as need be - it will be fine. Use it.

Back