PM 935 mill - Owners List

A

Alan H.

Forum Guest
Register Today
It would be great to know who the PM935 owners are here on the forum. From time to time we all have a machine specific question and it sure would be nice to have the owners list. Then one could send them a private mail or post a separate thread using the forum's @ function (e.g. @wrmiller , @zmotorsports , @Rich V ,@jgedde , @MonkMan , @peder.wennberg - These PM935 owners should get a notice of this thread).

So I am starting this thread with the intent to get our PM935 Owners List established. If you are willing, please respond. It would be also be nice to have a photo if you can and also the date you got the machine.

I ordered mine on Dec. 6, 2016 and received it a week later via Fedex freight. QMT installed the Easson 12B DRO and the X power feed as part of the package I bought.

Here's a recent photo after her first annual cleanup.

Daisy.jpg

You work for the government ? Are you secretly getting a drone strike list together so all the great mills are taken out at once? Hmmmm. Okay I will bite- rcvd mine 2 months ago. 35b4c1e83dae2a93f9f221f378242749.jpg. Ken Swerdlow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get a new pic up here in a bit. :)

EDIT: Paid for the mill in January of '16. I don't remember how long it took to get it. :)

My PM935TS Mill.jpg

Last edited:
David B, Langley, BC.

I ordered mine in Dec 2016 and received it about 4 months later direct from Taiwan.

It has CSA labelling for Canada, so the wiring and options were a little different than the USA models.

IMG_3822A.jpg

Here's my PM935TS on delivery day, April 2017.

I ordered it with a 3 phase motor and are getting ready to start the VFD install.

Got the Easson 8A DRO and an ebay Tach.

I'm copying xplodee's design for the control pod, with a huge amount of help from Mark (mksj)

PM 935 Mill Control 2018.01.25.jpeg

I'm attaching the VFD control enclosure to the mill base on the left side, I was able to reuse the existing screw holes for the cover plate, so no need to drill any holes.

More pictures once I get some progress on the install.

David.

I've got a TS. Bought it at the end of 2014, though I believe it arrived shortly into 2015. Can't locate any pics at the moment, though I probably have some someplace. I use the 1340GT far more often, but it's still a joy to run when I need it.
Mark

Mark, a picture is not a necessity.

If you find one, we'd appreciate having one here but meanwhile we have you on the list. Thanks

I have a TS model and a 1340GT...
The mill arrived in the fall of 2014... the lathe in the winter of 2015.

Back