Pm-940cnc Arrived And Making Parts

I have the pendant that came with the PM940M-CNC. It is like the one in the picture of the mill posted above. Model is JAMEN-OP100
Starting to think it may not even be worth trying to get it to work.

I recall several posts about the Jamen pendant. Most everyone discarded the Jamen and bought another one.

Tom S.

DVC, I will send more detailed instructions for you on that pendent shortly. Did you get the email I sent yesterday?

Hello all! I am heading over to look at the PM-940M-CNC-VS on Saturday. I was looking for a used Tormach until I came across the 45M-CNC. When I asked Matt some questions about the 45, he steered me over to the 940. You seem to get a lot more for not that much more.

So, my question to you owners is If you had to do it again, would you still buy the 940CNC? I gather from the posts the answer is likely yes, but.......

(I apologize for temporarily detouring this thread)

Thank you!

Hello all! I am heading over to look at the PM-940M-CNC-VS on Saturday. I was looking for a used Tormach until I came across the 45M-CNC. When I asked Matt some questions about the 45, he steered me over to the 940. You seem to get a lot more for not that much more.

So, my question to you owners is If you had to do it again, would you still buy the 940CNC? I gather from the posts the answer is likely yes, but.......

(I apologize for temporarily detouring this thread)

Thank you!
I too have been looking at Tormach until just now when I found a used PM 45M CNC with tooling and Mach 3 for 8500.00 After reading this post I am wondering what is different between the 940 and the945, I apologize too!

Back