[4]

Pm25 power feed covers oil port.

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Ed of all trades

Registered
Registered
Has anyone worked out a good fix for the oil port being covered by the power feed from PM? Ed

tweinke

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
I just put a power feed on my PM-727m, on mine the oil hole may be accessible but not easily (points at about 1:00) I think an extension tube with the oiler at the end is looking like the hot ticket but I'm still in the design phase ( dreaming up ideas). :eagerness:

Ed of all trades

Registered
Registered
I am wondering if I need to drill a hole in the power feed bracket, just hoped someone had it all worked out. Ed

tweinke

Active User
Does your oil port point straight up? I would think if it does I would consider doing that. Others have mentioned this issue before but I can not remember the thread or even anything about the original posts to search.

Ed of all trades

Registered
Registered
Thanks Tweinke, guess I will try that. Ed

tweinke

Active User
One more thought, might not hurt to post out in the questions and answers section more people might see and respond. I do not know for sure why some posts in the PM section do not get more responces

T Bredehoft

Active User
When I built my X power feed (PM25) I replaced the bronze bushings with sealed ball bearings. No more oiling them. The shaft became easier to turn, too.

[6]
[5] [7]