PM30 One-Shot Oiler System

Very nice job, I really like the way you bent your brass tubing. Can you tell the members how you got them so nice and not crimping them? I would use the armor coated hoses though as a hot chip or continuous rubbing nylon tubing will cut a hole in them. When I used to install lube systems I would plump in a cheap pressure gage and mark where the needle went to when new and made a little sign that said . " lower or no pressure means a leak" & If the pressure goes up, something is plugged". A question too, are the ways milled or ground as they don't look like there are any scraped oil pockets? Are there any oil grooves in the long ways to distribute the oil down the ways or just those little short ones by the holes?. I used to grind or cut long long diagonal ones in ways to make the original design better. :)

Very nice job, I really like the way you bent your brass tubing. Can you tell the members how you got them so nice and not crimping them? I would use the armor coated hoses though as a hot chip or continuous rubbing nylon tubing will cut a hole in them. When I used to install lube systems I would plump in a cheap pressure gage and mark where the needle went to when new and made a little sign that said . " lower or no pressure means a leak" & If the pressure goes up, something is plugged". A question too, are the ways milled or ground as they don't look like there are any scraped oil pockets? Are there any oil grooves in the long ways to distribute the oil down the ways or just those little short ones by the holes?. I used to grind or cut long long diagonal ones in ways to make the original design better. :)
I have always used an imperial 364-fh03 bender to do oiler tubing without kinks. The ridgid 603 is pretty nice as well if not better. I have them in 1/4, and 3/8 but not the 3/16

Nice job. I love it! Thanks for adding another project to my list.

Try CUNIFER brake line you done need a tool to bend it.

I've been thinking about doing this anyway. Thanks for the tip!!

Bending with a bender still looks much nicer as well as being able to get nice tight bends for generally tight area's that bending by hand with even cunifer will kink.

It is very nice stuff. Its all I will use on cars. i have done several complete chevy trucks that brake lines rot out in just 4 or 5 years and a 20 year jeep wrangler that needed all the tubing replaced.

Back