PM45-CNC OWNERS

Hi All, I finally got my machine working except for the MPG. I think I'll take another look at Boswell's screen shots and see what I can figure out. Also I downloaded the manually for the Grizzly G0761. There is a lot of good info in there (like where the drain plug is) and it looks like the same machine. If anyone has any ideas about my MPG I'd be grateful. Thanks, Bill

I scraped my MPG that came with the machine and purchased a VISTA CNC mpg wheel and never looked back. Make your like easier and buy one. its USB and plug and play without any issues.

Thanks zr8, I'll do just that. Which model did you buy. I want to make sure that I don't have any more issues with it. Thanks, Bill

I purchased the iMach P2-S and I will tell you i think it is a nice quality tool. the p1-s might do it for you but I went with the P2-S. in minutes you could be manually cutting chips with your mill. i like the e-stop right on the hand held unit. very convenient for a novice machinist like myself =)

Hey Fellas, Where is the best set of instructions for tramming my mill? Thanks, Bill

Back