Pm935 Owners

Those of you who put your mill on a base: How many of you put wheels on your base? Would you mind posting a pic or two? Need some ideas for a mobile base. Thanks.
See my "PM935-TV Arrives" thread. I built my base months before my mill arrived.

Mike I've watched your youtube video on the power bar build and want to build one. The air actuator and parts, where did you get them if you don't mind me asking.
An alternative to Mike's design is the Joe Vicar's design. Plans for it are sold online. I built a modified version of it for my 935. See my "PM935-TV Arrives" thread. This is an old design and needs to be updated for the current design of the impact wrench. All of the hole locations have changed slightly. The HF 3/8" butterfly are currently on sale. However, getting one that works without leaks can be a problem. Mike referred to it as a crap shoot. I must have bought six of them and returned three for bad air leaks. Fortunately, there are three Harbor Freights close to me. Only one store seemed to have a good lot. The problem is with the swivel connection for the air inlet. I tried to do an o-ring repair on one of them and could not find the right size.

Anyone have a paint recommendation that comes close to matching the mill's color?

Its to bad that stand wont fit in my oven, id powder coat it for you.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Anyone have a paint recommendation that comes close to matching the mill's color?

Will aka Darkzero listed a color match in one of his threads. Rustoleum safety blue is good match for the logo and a Kurt vise. :)

I showed the color in my PM1340GT lathe setup also. I will go back and see if I can find the post#.

Mike.

Rustoleum 249076 Satin Heirloom White. Post # 30 in my PM1340GT lathe arrival and setup will show the can. It is close but not exact.

Mike.

Thanks Mike! :)

I just checked UPS: The mill is in Denver, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. :dancing banana:

Right between snowstorms (next is late Sun./Mon.)

935TS.jpeg

Back